A little spot to catch up on what the Williams Family has been up to and keep in touch! God Bless Your Day!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
The Revisit
Today, October 18, 2008, we revisit the trails of the summer mishap with confidence. We almost spent the night out in the elements when we attempted some of these trails during the summer. Then, it was our first time on the trail, it was not maintained and extremely overgrown, and it was getting dark fast! Today would be a different story.
We started at Granite Creek, followed Airline to Scott Mountain Lookout, jogged over and down the infamous "Nellie's Basin", up Julie Creek, and down Deadwood Ridge Trail. It was a beautiful Autumn day! "Goat Rock"
Garden Valley
Cindy on Nellie's Basin
Nellie's cleared trail
Ted replaying his Oops! for me
Lower Deadwood Ridge trail in Fall
I was so in awe on God's great country I kept stopping to ask Ted if he noticed.
This is my attempt to share with friends and family all of the Williams Family fun and adventures. I hope you enjoy our pictures and that you will visit occasionally to find out how we are living out these wonderful lives that the Lord has blessed us with. Have a fabulous day! In Christ I trust, Cindy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment